Monday, May 28, 2012

Cathedral Village Arts Festival


I made a flying trip through the Cathedral Village Arts Festival this weekend to see our fellow jewellery artists from our JewelleryWon shows.

By the time I got there, pinkfire designs was cleaned right out! :o) Roxanne Brown's Jewellery, per usual had beautiful, colourful pieces and her vintage resin charms. Beyond Sight (Summer Hartzfeld), Trixie Links, and joni originals were all there with beautiful pieces as well. I trucked on down to the end of the street (had to book it because it was getting close to closing time) and finally found Carelebeads as well, with all of her colourful lampwork jewellery. 


I also found Brenda Wolf Ceramics. Brenda is a former jewellery Artist and a founding member of JewelleryWon who has found her true passion in ceramics and is pumping outt lots of BEAUTIFUL work! 

I even managed to make a few new jewellery artist contacts as well although I was cutting it kind of close to closing time!

Next show: Bazaart June 16th. I am in  booth #20. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment