Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soo Busy!

Between grouping my lampwork beads, to photo books, to soldering, buffing, yada, yada, yada!

I have grouped all my beads into jewellery pieces, now we'll see how many I get done! Of course I need to prepare all the metal counterparts, then assemble. Bazaart is coming up close!

I got my first photo books yesterday. I think they look pretty good. They are the Mixbook ones. They show samplings of the different types of jewellery I make. I will have them at Bazaart for viewing.

I finally got some pictures taken of the earrings I made a couple of weeks ago (last week was a total bust!).

Now I have to get back to soldering. Hopefully I will be able to get all my assembling done tomorrow! :oS

Here's the start of my new earrings for Bazaart!



 














Not Available

Not Available

No comments:

Post a Comment