Monday, July 23, 2012

Home Again...

Back home again after 2 weeks at the coast. Our reunion went wonderfully. We had a great turnout and everyone had a really good time. Our video coverage was great. I haven't checked out all the photos yet, but I'm sure they are great as well. My daughter was my photographer and videographer. What a big help! I now will be working on a DVD of the event complete with the slideshow we presented and a slideshow of the photos taken that night. We had some friends provide a bit of musical entertainment that everyone enjoyed, too. All in all, everyone was very pleased.

I'm now getting my bearings back and figuring out what needs to go where in my schedule. I've got a number of shows coming up. So busy day today! Beads of Courage session tonight! (For more info on Beads of Courage, see: http://www.beadsofcourage.ca/)

Oh, and another one of my pieces is featured in an Etsy Treasury: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTE2NzcyODN8MjcyMDUzMDg5MQ/starburst?ref=pr_treasury


No comments:

Post a Comment