Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wow! Has It Really Been Over A Month?

So much has been happening! Good happening, but busy. Preparations for Sparkle! have been underway and I've got 4 shows back to back. Two are done and this weekend is the last one. Then it is  prep for Christmas! Yay!

My first show was Holiday Bazaart. This was the first time for this show. There is a Bazaart every June, but this was the first pre-Christmas one. It was a great show! Everyone I talked to did very well.

My second show was Sundog. I had originally applied earlier in the year and they were booked up. A couple of weeks ago I got a phonecall to see if I was still interested, since someone had cancelled. I was so excited to be a part of Sundog.

It is a great show. Along with the craft booths there is a stage with music acts the whole day and evening. Had a great time!

While I was at Sundog in Saskatoon, Some of my pieces were back in Regina at Christmas Art Galore show hosted by the Art Gallery of Regina.

My last show is Sparkle! the third annual Christmas jewellery show, hosted by JewelleryWon. These shows are different in that they are just jewellery designers. Everyone's work is different so it is a great place to find something unique.

After this weekend is over, I am finished shows for this year and I can get to work on prepping for Christmas. Looking forward to it! Hoping to be able to watch some Christmas movies.

We (JewelleryWon) have some new ideas for next year and I'm looking forward to getting started! I've also got some ideas for some new jewellery lines so keep checking back! :)

Here are some pics of some new pieces I did for these past few shows.

































No comments:

Post a Comment