Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to the Bench (and the Blog)...



With life getting extremely busy (and cluttered) I am finally on track and getting organized.

I've been spending some quality time in Bible study, devotions and prayers and creativity has been flowing. That includes creativity in organization, too! The clutter really affects focus, so now I am back on track.

I have some shows coming up both for Prairie Sky Creations and also for JewelleryWon and a new project in the works. One interesting thing that happened as I was getting organized for the Mid Summer's Art Festival a few weeks ago, I discovered I have a LOT of jewellery projects either started or ready to start, so in actuality a LOT of jewellery to work on. Awesome!!

Now after I've gotten my clutter organized, I'm all ready to get working on new pieces. I've just finished my summer enamelling class and here are some of my enamelled pieces:





















No comments:

Post a Comment