Sunday, May 13, 2012

I've Got a Website!!!

I'm so excited! I finally have a web site and it wasn't too painful to set it up.


It's about time! After a lot of looking around and almost giving up, I finally found a site that is close to what I want. Very easy to set up, lots of choices for templates, and lets me upload my own picture files for banners and backgrounds. Excellent!

I'm getting things in order after our Buds of May Jewellery Exposition so I can work on some custom orders and also get ready for Bazaart next month, so busy, busy, busy.

After Bazaart I have a Foldforming workshop and possibly another show on July 1st, then off to Vancouver for a couple of weeks, with some home parties booked there.


Check out my site at:

www.prairieskycreations.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment