Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What a Great Weekend!!

Cream of the Crop Craft Sale was Friday through Sunday. Made my debut. Lots of visitors and positive feedback. Met some great crafty people (crafty in the creative sense!).

My new Pink Hope line was a hit. One lady bought a piece for her mother who is a cancer survivor. That made my day!

On Saturday, my JewelleryWon partner and I were given passes to attend S3 (Style, Shopping Spirits) so after we closed shop at Cream of the Crop we went upstairs to S3. What a "fashion" atmosphere! High energy complete with a DJ!

That night I got an awesome idea for JewelleryWon! My partner loves the idea and we did some brainstorming. It is in the planning stages and will be announced once the organizing is finished. We are so excited!

All in all it was a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment